You can work at CTLT
Opportunities for Undergraduate Students
The CTLT is continually seeking student assistants to work in the student-run technology education center assisting students with technology projects, troubleshooting computer and equipment problems, checking in and out equipment, and assisting faculty with technology in their classes. The Ideal CTLT Student Assistant will:
- Have the desire to learn new technologies.
- Have the willingness to share knowledge to assist students with projects, and troubleshoot technology issues.
- Take ownership of projects and take initiative to identify work that needs to be done and look for ways to improve daily operations.
- Be a team player and contribute to a supportive work environment to complete weekly tasks.
- Be detail oriented to make sure all procedures are followed.
Opportunities for Graduate Students
Curriculum and Instructional Technology assistantships – CIT Assistantships – cover a wide variety of topics and provide graduate students with opportunities to work closely with a CIT faculty member, or members, while gaining hands on experience teaching, conducting research, or assisting with administrative projects.
For information on available graduate assistantships, please contact the CTLT Program Coordinator Tera Lawson (email@example.com or 515-294-7280).